Reimagining Equality in Our Classrooms, Culture and Consciousness
Hosted at Lowell National Historical Park, Tsongas Industrial History Center, 115 John Street from 8:30 - 3:30 (lunch provided) and fully funded through the Library of Congress
Workshop will include:
1. Introduction to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer history
2. Relevancy of LGBTQ history and content in K-12 classroom curricula
3. Survey of HUE's programs and services
4. Explanation of school districts’ compliance with 603 CMR 26.05(1).
5. Expert guest speaker Vickie Henry (GLAD Senior Staff Attorney and GLAD Youth Initiatives Leader)